Here are our tips for caring and keeping your jewelry in tip-top shape for maximum enjoyment:
- Last On, First Off: Put your jewelry on last (after makeup, perfume, sunscreen, etc.) and take it off first thing before you shower, sleep, etc.
- Keep your jewelry away from water, lotions/creams, perfume, sweat and other liquids. If your piece gets wet, wipe it dry.
- Avoid swimming, bathing, or showering with jewelry on. Although our Sterling Silver pieces are coated to prevent tarnishing for as long as possible, extensive exposure to moisture will inevitably induce tarnishing.
- Store your jewelry in a soft enclosed pouch or a ziplock bag.
- If your jewelry oxidizes or tarnishes, gently scrub away the tarnish with a toothbrush and warm water.